When I bought this book, I was expecting it to be an amazing book (like everyone kept saying). But, as you can tell (and you're going to hate me for this) I was disappointed and let down with this book.All I can say is that I felt no connection with Charlie at all. I felt no pity or even feel like I liked him. Harsh I know, but true. I think maybe this was the main reason I disliked the book so much.
I did read another book though (Love Letters To The Dead), where the layout is almost identical to The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Though the plot is different, I felt a connection to the main character at least, and with it being a fairly new release, I enjoyed it a lot more.
I unfortunately can't recommend this book, as it didn't live up to the "hype", but If you liked this book I can recommend Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira.
No comments:
Post a Comment