Sunday, 9 August 2015

I'll Give You The Sun | Review

I'm disappointed that this book was not as good as everyone keeps saying it is and I don't think I've heard a single bad thing about it, and eventually all this hype made me pick it up.

No, I don't think it's the hype that ruined it for me - I just generally don't think it was as amazing and mind-blowing as everyone keeps claiming. I still enjoyed this book (at some points) and I do feel it's an average story - hence my rating. My biggest problem, though, was that this story is told from two people's perspectives and I did not like one of those people. That means that I didn't really care for half of the book.

There is better books out there, though maybe if I'd had a physical copy rather than the audio book I may have enjoyed it a lot more.

I unfortunately can't give this any more than 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment