Monday, 10 August 2015

Eleanor & Park | Review

All I can say is wow, just wow. This book is just brilliant.

I read this book along with a free audio-book I managed to find on Youtube (because I was in a reading slump and didn't want to spend a load of extra money on another version on the same book), but OH My God ! It helped so much. Both the male and female voices helped in the audio so much and made me want to read it so much more and therefore helped me so much with my reading.#

All I can do is praise Rainbow Rowell for giving us such an amazing, awesome and utterly brilliant book. I loved this book so much and I'm sure other Rainbow Rowell fans will also love this book. If you don't know who Rainbow Rowell is read this book anyway, just do it. It's fantastic, trust me. I can honestly give this book 5 stars and can definitely recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment