Sunday, 9 August 2015

Insurgent | Review

It's safe to say that Divergent was one of the best book I read in 2014, so when I bought Insurgent I couldn't wait to read it.

I had high expectations for this book and held it back for a little while, expecting it to be bad because of some bad reviews. All I can say is why the hell did't I read it sooner? It was amazing. It was action packed, there was running, shooting and fighting. For a distopian book, what more could you ask for?

I expected to hate the relationship between Tris and Tobias is Divergent but was very surprised by it. I think Divergent was just the build up with their relationship. This book shows the more "real" side to their relationship. Some people may say that Tris was a bitch and that Tobias had more mood swings that a teenage girl in this book. I would somewhat agree, but you would understand their relationship considering what's going on in their world.

There is twists and turns in this book that were amazing and the one at the end, wow. It really made me want to read more. I can't wait to get my hands on the last book and gave this book 5 stars, and can recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment