Monday, 10 August 2015

Any Red Blooded Girl

The start of this book was absolutely brilliant. It grabbed my attention immediately, but after a few pages is rapidly went downhill. I thought it was unrealistic, a complete drag and gets rather irritating.

As you can tell, I was very disappointed. At least until the twist in the story (Don't worry, I won't spoil it for you). This twist was very helpful to this book, as it helped me back into the book rather than throw it across the room.

Although there was several good points and a lot of bad, all I can do is say that this book just didn't cut it for me. If the part between the start and the twist was good, I'd tell you this was amazing, but I can't.

I wish this book was as good as I'd hoped, though if you did like this book, the next one (going by chapter 1) seems really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment