I picked this book up as part of an offer as I chose two other books and didn't know what else to read. So, going by appearance I picked this book up and can say I'm glad I did and enjoyed this book a lot.I haven't read any of the authors previous book, so I read this book without any expectations and think it's the best way to go about reading this book, as you'll be pleasantly surprised.
This book is poignant, a little sad in places and it's also a journey of discovery with a very pleasant ending. The only problem with the book I had was Darren's writing. Now, I'm not a grammar Nazi or anything, and I understand that he wasn't well educated, but the lack of formality in his first part of the book was frustrating to me. Though I eventually got over this problem with the book. I eventually started enjoying this book for what it is, brilliant !
I'm very happy I picked up this book and that it turned out good and that it turned out better than expected. What more could you ask for right? Anyway, I highly recommend this book to new and previous readers of the authors books and can easily give this author 4 stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment