When I bought this book I was very intrigued by the weird and slightly creepy pictures.
I put off this book for nearly three months. I know it sounds ridiculous but I was too scared of what I'd find inside. I knew it was going to be a bit weird but I'm glad I finally read it.
I'm grateful it only took me about thirty or so paged to get into this book, because with books I'm not used to reading it can take much longer than that. It shouldn't take to long to read with the pictures, because they are so intriguing and bizarre they encourage you to read on and learn more about the characters and what will happen to them.
I loved this book. The plot was gripping, characters intriguing and the pictures were a great help with visualisation. I find that this book was very unique and give it five stars and recommend.
I put off this book for nearly three months. I know it sounds ridiculous but I was too scared of what I'd find inside. I knew it was going to be a bit weird but I'm glad I finally read it.
I'm grateful it only took me about thirty or so paged to get into this book, because with books I'm not used to reading it can take much longer than that. It shouldn't take to long to read with the pictures, because they are so intriguing and bizarre they encourage you to read on and learn more about the characters and what will happen to them.
I loved this book. The plot was gripping, characters intriguing and the pictures were a great help with visualisation. I find that this book was very unique and give it five stars and recommend.

No comments:
Post a Comment