Monday:
To Finish The Diamond Girls, Tracy Beaker and The Bender Of Spirits by the end of the week I must read 101 pages per day.
Today I read parts of three different books.
- Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix - J K Rowling 25 pages
- The Diamond Girls - Jacqueline Wilson 65 pages
- The Story Of Tracy Beaker - Jacqueline Wilson 52 pages
Total Pages: 142 pages
Tuesday:
I read from the same three books today.- Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix 40 pages
- The Diamond Girls 165 pages
- The Story Of Tracy Beaker 92 pages
Total pages: 297 pages
Notes:
(The Diamond Girls)What the actual fluff? There's child abuse, a mentally unstable mother and potential paedophilia. It's not being dealt with much care at all. It's very much content that should normally be left to an older reader who can deal with properly. I know these things very much do happen within children's lives, but if it needs to be written about it needs doing delicately. I've never been so distraught in my life.
Pages for Monday & Tuesday: 439 pages
No comments:
Post a Comment