Saturday:
- A Shade Of Vampire: A Bender Of Spirits - 94 pages
Sunday:
- A Shade Of Vampire: A Bender Of Spirit - 81 pages
Reading Rush Notes:
- The Story Of Tracy Beaker by Jacqueline Wilson (158)
- The Diamond Girls by Jacqueline Wilson (230)
- A Shade Of Vampire, A Bender Of Spirit - Bella Forrest (324)
- Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix - J K Rowling (partial read 118 pages)
My total page count was 830 pages and fulfilled 6/7 of the reading prompts. Also managed a couple of the prompts on the website.
- Read a book that matches the colour of your birthstone: The Diamond Girls
- Read a book that starts with 'the': The Story Of Tracy Beaker
- Read a book that inspired a movie you've already seen: Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix
- Read The First Book You Touch: The Diamond Girls
- Read a book entirely outside of your house: The Story Of Tracy Beaker
- Read a book from a genre you want to read more of: Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix
- Read a book that takes place on a continent that you don't live: A Shade Of Vampire, A Bender Of Spirit
Some of the online challenges I completed were:
- Make a bookstagram post
- Make a booktube video
- Participate in a Twitter sprint
- Read a five-star book
I think it's safe to say I feel very accomplished this week. I look forward to the next readathon I take part in.
No comments:
Post a Comment