This is one of my favourite books of all time. The main character is so relatable, but also can't help but feel awful for her. By the end, you can't help but feel terrified for her. It had me on the edge of my seat throughout the book.
- The Book Theif - Markus Suzak
This book is so good. It took me about 50 pages to get into, but when I did get into it, but God it was amazing. My heart broke by the end and I loved so many of the characters in the book.
This book is emotional and heartbreaking. It follows a 13-year-old boy dealing with a rough family situation as his mother is terminally ill. You can't help but feel bad for him and his mother.
- The Snow Child
This one sticks with me a tonne. I was even thinking about for weeks after I read it. It's beautifully written and you love the characters through the hard times and the good.


No comments:
Post a Comment