Wednesday, 29 July 2020

Booktube Tag | From Reddit

The original tag I found on Reddit if you want to look Made by a lady called Crystal. Answer free for you to copy and paste questions.

I plan to make a youtube video with these questions and If you can I hope you do too.

  • What camera do you use? Some Canon?
  • How do you make thumbnails? I don't, I just let Youtube do the work.
  • What editing software do you use? Microsoft free movie maker allows for basic video editing.
  • Why did you start booktube? I had watched for a while and eventually, with a webcam started with my own videos.
  • Favourite book or author you've found because of booktube? Ruth Ware and Ruth Hogan. Ruth Ware gives me amazing thrillers and Ruth Hogan gives me amazing stories with characters I can't help but love.
  • What kind of books do you read? discuss the content of your channel in relation to that. I read a lot of thrillers and some children's books the most, but try others things occasionally in there too, I don't know what that means for my channel, I just love to read, review and share.
  • What is important to you in a book? (Black authors, own voices, trans diversity, a good mystery, mermaids, anything) I love thriller, I need to be on the edge of my seat most of the time with that plot, or a book with amazing characters I just don't want to read behind.
  • Do you have a bookstagram link? https://www.instagram.com/mikaylaambrosem/
  • An interesting fact about yourself. I've just started journaling and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.



No comments:

Post a Comment