Wednesday, 1 July 2020

Quarterly TBR July/September 2020



This is my to be read books that I plan to read during the next three months, hopefully, I will get to them all and potentially read a few more (I hope as I'll be having a very busy few months after July getting used to a new addition to my family).


  1. Some Kind Of Wonderful - Giavanna Fletcher 
  2. A Shade Of Vampire -A Bender Of Spirit - Bella Forrest
  3. The Other People - C.J Tudor (I hope to read this one)
  4. Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix - J K Rowling 
I also hope to take part in a week-long reading challenge at the end of July called The Reading Rush, which will add another two or three books to my overall TBR. Here are two books I hope to read for that anyway:

  • The Diamond Girls - Jacqueline Wilson
  • The Story Of Tracy Beaker - Jacqueline Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment