- Sexcretery by Bella Bondia (5 stars on Goodreads)
This book was easily the most entertaining and well written. I know some are going to say, "how is erotica well written?"
To that I say, if it's written well and the characters are realistic and are in realistic situations, the book can be fantastic. I never thought throughout the book, "fat chance of that ever happening." Although the plot has technically resolved itself by the end of this short story, you will be left wanting more just like I did. I can't wait for the next one.
- Why Mummy Drink (series) by Gill Sims (average rating of 3 books: 4.3 stars on Goodreads)
All of the books in this series exceptional. They're funny, heartwarming, sometimes sad and realistic to family life. It represents several family dynamics and like me, I'm sure you will fall in love with the family. It's based on real things too with a sprinkle of fiction thrown in to make up the overall story arc of the series, but is utterly fantastic to read nonetheless.

No comments:
Post a Comment