Saturday, 15 September 2018

You're The One That I want | Review

Best friends since childhood, Maddy, Rob and Ben thought their friendship was unbreakable. But love changes everything.

Maddy loves Rob and will soon marry him, but one night at University Ben drunkenly tells her how he feels. Now Maddy has a choice to make.

I enjoyed the story, it was a typical love triangle (which I don't always like, but Giovanna pulled it off) and it also had a will she won't she kind of vibe to it too. It was very quick and easy to get into, I was also interested throughout and wanted to know more.

All of Gi's books are easy to read and the dialogue was just as good to read. Sometimes it wasn't even the writing, but the inner monologue of some of the characters that was very well done. It kept the pace of the book very good.

You can easily relate to the characters and can feel sorry for them in the book sometimes. Having compassion for the characters I think shows how well it was written.

I found all of them interesting to read about, though there was were some stupid decisions made in the book, but I think it makes them more relatable and brings you closer to them.

I can give this 4 stars on Goodreads and can highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment