Thursday, 6 September 2018

The Death Of Mrs Westaway Review

Hal receives letters leaving her something in a will, hoping to get money to pay off a threatening loan shark. She hopes to use her skills as a tarot reader and cold reader to get some of the money despite thinking she was sent the letter by mistake.

I loved this story, it has me gripped from the start. I was as amazing if not better than her previous books. It was well paced and easy to read too and all done in her usual style. Though I did figure out one of the plot twists, I didn't take away from the story and loved it just as much and was still terrified for Hal in the last few chapters.

The main character was great and loved her from the start. A lot of the other characters were interesting to read about as much as Hal. Mrs Warren was very interesting and tried to warn her to stay well away despite her being a very cold person.

It was a great read and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading it. I gave it 5 stars on Goodreads and definitely
 recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment