This book is about a young man called Alex, who lives a normal life until a french student comes to visit. He sees a strange man following her that nobody else could see. As he follows the man he and the French student are dragged into a strange world they didn't know existed.The plot overall was alright. It was fast-paced and confusing, though I think that was deliberate on the authors part. Although I ever got bored, I don't think I really got the book either.
It was very easy to read as always. It wasn't too cheesy with its dialogue either.
I enjoyed reading about Natalie (French student) more than Alex. He made stupid decisions to follow and help her, but without that, we wouldn't have a story would we?
There is more than one antagonist, there is The Head, one other teacher, a ghost and you can't trust that cat.
I can only recommend to people who have read her previous books. I plan to read the next book to see if the series improves. I gave this 3 stars on Goodreads and Amazon.
No comments:
Post a Comment