Anne's neighbours host a dinner party and when their child is uninvited, she is left home alone. That night, things go horribly wrong.I found this book fast-paced and gripping from the very first page. There were lots of twists and turns that kept me enthralled. Although the detective threw around some unplausible theories around, it was still a great read with an ending I didn't see coming.
This was very easy to read, so much so, it only took me two days to read from cover to cover. The dialogue was good and it helped the book as much as possible.
I found Anne to be the most relatable character in the book. She was the only one with reasonable actions apart from leaving her child unattended. I thought Marco was ok and understand him, although this doesn't excuse his actions in all of this.
I didn't like Anne's Father and their next-door neighbours from the start.
I loved this book and gave it 5 stars on Goodreads.
No comments:
Post a Comment