This is about Cherry and her hidden talent. She can see things that nobody else can and decides to use her gift to help people.Until chase arrives, threatens to undo the good she has done.Some of the parts of this book, particularly the cafe parts made me think of Christmas and was overall a very cute story. It was very easy, smooth and quick to read. Allowing me to glide effortlessly through this book like I do all of her books.
I was fascinated throughout, enjoyed it immensely and think it's a great improvement upon her first fiction novel.
This was a very easy read in regards to the writing it flows very well, this and the plot made me fly through this effortlessly. The dialogue was good and helped out the book a lot too.
I loved Cherry, she was relatable and loving and always ready to help people out despite everyone's problems. I loved reading about her, couldn't get enough and wanted to know more.
The only stupid decisions were made was when they did the stupid thing that drew unwanted attention to themselves from the antagonists in the book.
I always liked Chase throughout the book, though he is the opposite of Cherry. He sees the bad in people but put Chase and Cherry together and they can make a fantastic pairing as a couple and as a powerful force for good.
Some of the customers were great too, especially the ones who went to the cafe and had a part in the plot.
Overall this was a fantastic book and I couldn't put it down. Carrie seems to improve upon her ability every time she writes a new book. 4* on Goodreads from me for sure,
No comments:
Post a Comment