Wednesday, 4 January 2017

The Knife Of Never Letting Go | Review

I didn't like this one. I found it very disappointing. I didn't like the writing at all, though I understand why it was written how Todd would speak, but It was irritating. I get how only knowing as much as Todd does would be all well and good, but unfortunately, it didn't entertain me. I didn't like how he only found things out as he desperately needed to know certain information ( at the most crucial times).  I just think some kind of formality would have been lovely.

I didn't like any of the characters at all, I found them all to be either boring or unrelatable. The only character I did like was his dog, him being the only funny or interesting character by a mile.

Unfortunately, this one wasn't my jam, compared to other Patrick Ness books such as A Monster Calls and More Than This. This one was disappointing, let me down and just didn't work. An unfortunate 1 star on Goodreads from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment