1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually read in bed, which is probably a bad Idea since I get distracted so easily at home.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark for sure, but if I forget one before work for a new book I'm reading I will use a receipt or something.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I usually can stop anywhere, but try to stop where it makes the most sense, such as the end of a chapter or something.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yeah, I'll get tea stains on the book.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
TV not so much, but relaxing and peaceful music certainly helps me read at home. Though while I'm out and about it doesn't make a difference.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
It just depends on the books. If they are easy reads I can read 2 at once.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere !! Got to get all that reading in somewhere right?
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
Silently for sure.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Definitely not !!!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I will break the spine, I may be a sinner, but it's so good!
11. Do you write in your books?
I usually tab them, but if it's too good to be tabbed, sure I'll write in the book.
12. Who do you tag?
Sophie from: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtpAEk7pT-C3BQxGuvyi2pg
Binta from: https: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY8Zs14zCMIQ6Cjs7rCZyxw
Original TAG → http://goo.gl/VN4b6f
No comments:
Post a Comment