Monday, 23 January 2017

Milk & Honey | Review

I jumped on the bandwagon and recently picked up a copy of Rupi Kaur’s brilliant little book of poetry, Milk And Honey. What is it about, you might ask? Everything important, I’d respond. Especially to girls who are still growing—essentially, all of us women.

Although disjointed which I understand with the topics included in the book, it still hits you, in a good way. Not everyone will completely understand each thing personally, but when you do it hits you even harder. Making this an even better read. I don't usually go for poetry, but the honesty and rawness of this book is captivating and very much needed to be read by a lot of women.

I can not recommend this enough. I gave this 4 stars on Goodreads, not a 5 only because of how disjointed the text was from page to page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment