
- What book would you make everyone read?
Winter's Snow by Carrie Fletcher ( it's a short story, read On The Other Side first), as it's very cute and extends the previous book nicely and is the most recent book on my favourites shelf.
- What would you abolish about book construction?
Comparing books to other popular books. For example Divergent and The Hunger Games, though in some respects are similiar, but I hate it when they make you expect one thing and it's too different and really dissapointing.
- What author would you commission to write any book?
I think if Ransom Riggs and J.K Rowling wrote a book together it would be pretty wicked right? (can I answer a question with a question?)
- What book would you demote to the library basement to make room for new books?
Divergent. #sorrynotsorry
- What cover artist would you commission to make a mural?
I love the artists who did Tales Of The Peculiar and Shock Of The Fall, they're both so damn pretty.- What characters face would you put on a coin?
Hmm, good question. Maybe Delores Umbridge, if only because she'd make a great coin (if not Dumbledore just because Dumbledore).
- What book would you award "Ruler of books" 2016 ruler of books to?
Probably Love From Boy by Roald Dahl, since it's one of my favourite books this year and one of the only non-fiction reads too.
I found this tag here: https://hitormissbooks.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/the-ruler-of-books-tag/
No comments:
Post a Comment