Sunday, 13 November 2016

The Christmasaurus | Review

The Christmasaurus is by Tom Fletcher and is published by Penguin.

This book is about a young boy called William and a Dinosaur called the Christmasaurus finding each other and themselves.

As you can tell the story was very Christmassy and was very cute, including the illustrations which were incredible and was interesting throughout.

The pacing was reasonable and I found the book to be just complex enough for the age range it was aimed at.

I found the writing to be very simple and easy to read, making it a lot easier and much quicker to read. The dialogue was simple, but it helped the story along a lot and made it as good as it can be.

Most of the characters were loveable and were fun to read about. I loved William, his dad and Santa throughout. Though there is 2 character here that you won't like, one being a villain and the other being on the naughty list, but eventually you get to understand this character.

Overall a great book with a 4-star rating on Goodreads. I will read more by this author and can definitely
 recommend to all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment