Saturday, 12 November 2016

Billy & Me | Review

So in this book, Sophie meets gorgeous actor Billy, but now she has to deal with love, loss and heartbreak whilst being thrust into the limelight.

I found this to be very easy to read and very quick to get into. It was interesting throughout and never got bored.

The writing was very good and was very quick and easy to read. It helped everything to be as good as it possibly could be.

I found most characters to be relatable and think Sophie and Billy were interesting and fun. There was some scenes in the book that did irritate me with what they'd say within the book, but liked them overall. Molly was also a great character and was loveable all the way through. Though at the end, you do get very emotional over her.

Overall a great read and I gave it 3.5 stars overall. I will definitely be reading more by this author and can recommend for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment