Sarah is doing just fine. She's been single for 5 years and has to spend an ungodly amount of time with her ex, his "perfect" new girlfriend and their mutual friends. And yes her job a PA is tedious and workes for one of the worst men in London. But she's really ok. She's Ok (ish).I loved the book, I love Giovanna's books in general and love the fluffiness the books have when her characters fall in love. The pacing was good and I always wanted to read more making it so easy to read. I was never got bored and there were some twists in the book, but they happen in the seconds half of the book, though not explosive twists, there are more than enough to keep the reader interested.
The writing as always easy to read, her writing style is always a breeze to read in all of her books as
well as this one. It's never confusing or cheesy in writing or dialogue.
I loved Sarah, she was very relatable. Crappy boss' and having to spend a horrible amount of time around an ex is very relatable to a lot of people.
I liked Brett too, I like how Sarah and Brett communicated and reacted to each other in this book. I loved that they eventually got on so well after him being rejected a couple of times.
I liked her roommate, she was funny throughout the book and loved how she encouraged Sarah to make an effort with Brett while taking the mick at the same time.
I overall really enjoyed the ook and gave it 5 stars on Goodreads, I hope to read all of her books soon and can definitely recommend her books.
No comments:
Post a Comment