Tuesday, 2 June 2015

#TBRTakedown

I'm taking part in another readathon. These are the 5 challanges you could take part with:


  • A book that's been on your shelf for a year or more
  • Read an un-read sequel 
  • Read a first book in a series
  • Read an out of your comfort zone book
  • Read a book from your most recent haul
I know I can't do all of these challanges so will try number 2,3 and 4. The books I chose were:

  • Sons Of Macha by John Lenehan 
  • Sabriel by Garth Nix
  • One To Hold byTia Louise 
Monday's Progress: 

Sons Of Macha - 90 pages
One To Hold -   111 pages

Total :                201 pages

Tuesday's progress:

Sons Of Macha - 16 Pages
One To Hold -     92 pages

Total:                   108 Pages

Wednesday:

Sons Of Macha:  39 pages
Sabriel:               36 pages

Total;                  75 Pages

Thursday:

Sons Of Macha : 36
Sabriel :              36

Total:                 72

Friday:

Sons Of Macha : 38
Sabriel              : 36

Total :               74

Saturday:

Sons Of Macha: 109
Sabriel:               18

Total:                127

Sunday :    

And Pigs Might Fly: 63
Sabriel                  : 18

Total:                     81




During this week, I read two books, a short story (children's) and nearly half of another.

WEEK TOTAL : 673 PAGES !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment