Wednesday, 24 April 2019

Sexcretary By Bella Bondia


18 + Book Review!

The Plot was well paced and I found this short story to be an extremely quick read. The story was great and well thought out and well written. I found it realistic and entertaining.

The dialogue was realistic and made the story easier to read and helped the book be as good as it could be.

I really liked Jen, she seems a nice character with a reasonable head on her shoulders, apart from her desire for a lover she shouldn't have. She was fleshed out and likeable character. I thought she was relatable with her work in regards to wanting to do well and wanting to move on to something more challenging, even though she loves what she does.

I enjoyed her interaction with Axel, her boss. It was realistic and even during the erotica (essentially soft-porn), he seems really nice. His emotions and actions at the end I think are understandable and as a reader can fully understand why he seems in two minds about Jen and what he should do next. Therefore
realistic in his approach.

I gave this 5 stars on Goodreads and can't recommend it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment