Monday, 25 December 2017

My Best Books Of 2017


  • Origin - Dan Brown
This was one of my favourite reads of recent years, it was suspenseful throughout and dealt with science and religious conflict very well. Very well done book all around and made up for The Lost Symbol being a crappy book.
  • The Song Rising - Samantha Shannon 
A very good read and although the second book in the series was great, this was even better. I look forward to seeing how the next book turns out. 
  • The lying Game - Ruth Ware 
I love Ruth Ware, her writing is fantastic and she knows how to keep me on the edge of my seat with every book. 
  • All That She Can See - Carrie Hope Fletcher
A light and fluffy book and Carries books always make me smile. I look forward to her next book which is released this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment