1. "I never read that!" Name a book that you've never read, that everyone else has.
Everyone seems to have read A Throne Of Glass series. Personally I don't get it and haven't read it.
2. "I never read anything so awesome!" Name your favourite book.
Eleanor And Park is one of the most awesome things I've read.
3. "I never thought I would get through it." Name a book that you didn't like, but powered through it anyway.
For this one I had to choose Ready Player One.
4. "I will never finish that!" Name a book or a series that you don't plan on finishing.
I couldn't finish Look Who's Back. I just didn't get it, I didn't get the humour. I don't know if t was just me, the translation or if it was just a crappy book.
5. "I will never regret reading that." Name a book you read solely on a recommendation that you ended up really liking.
I was recommended Mister Monday and was given the books. I don't remember much of the series, but I don't regret it either.
6. " I would never do that!" Name a relatable book character who made choices you didn't agree with, or did things you would never do.
Albus Potter, I would have liked him more if he didn't make daft decisions.
7. "I never wanted to admit it." Name a book that you were embarrassed to say you read or were embarrassed to carry around with you.
Luckily I read this One To Hold on Kindle, so it wasn't as bad.
8. "I never read anything so heartwarming." Name a book or a series that really touched your heart.
Eleanor And Park was the most adorable thing I've ever read.
9. "I never laughed so hard!" Name a book that made you laugh out loud.
Love From Boy was a very good book that had me smiling through some of Roald Dahl's childhood letters to his mother.
10. "I never could have made it through childhood without it." Name a favourite childhood book or book series.
I'm going to name an author rather than a book here and that has to be Jacqueline Wilson. Her books will always be treasured by my inner child.
No comments:
Post a Comment